Sarina and surrounds
The beautiful Sarina area has many exciting must see and dos.
Sarina has a population of over 5500 and abounds in natural beauty from the ocean to the hinterland. Located at the foothills of the Connors Range just 37km south of Mackay. You could easily spend many days exploring the Sarina region:
- Take a stroll through the Sarina town centre
- If you are needing a place to stay, there are various accommodation and camping options
- Dropping a line or splashing in the saltwater, Sarina beaches have must-see natural beauty
- The lookouts around Sarina will give you an insight into the regions coal industry
- Sarina’s pride and patriotism is a focal point of their history and community spirit, as displayed in their WWI memorials.
- Love fishing? You can’t go past fishing in the Sarina region!
- Explore Sarina's rich history
Sarina is a beautiful with many places to explore